- On your Canva page, click to Start a new design.
- Slide the choices on the dashboard untill you see "custom."
- Add the size you want. My header is 1000 pixels x 300 pixels.
- Click the "background" icon on the far left side of the Canva dashboard. Choose the color you want...or white.
- Click the "search" icon and several options will appear. I chose "borders." Click the border you want. You will probably need to resize it and maybe rotate it.
- Add text boxes.
- Choose the font you want.
- Change the size of the font to the size and width you like for your header.
- Text Spacing. Look at Letter spacing! This is a really cool feature that allows you to spread out a word's letters. I use this feature all of the time.
- Title Adjustment within the text box...center, right, or left.
- Save the finished version.
In this last header with the pics I scooted the text boxes higher and resized the fonts, then...I imported each photo separately and dragged the corners to make all of them the same height.
There is a lot of dragging and scooting involved in creating a multiple item header...but after some practice it will be super simple for you.
With a little practice, you can make headers as simple or as elaborate as you want. The creativity is in your hands. Have fun.