March 27, 2016
My Kentucky Living
Hello, I'm Sheila and my house is a giant art project! I enjoy creating an environment where my family can feel safe, secure, and loved. We are empty nesters learning to slow down and enjoy life.
you may also like
Hello, I'm Sheila
- Morning, Sunshine, and An Old Table
- A Farmhouse Style Burlap & Grapevine Wreath
- Posh Serveware Ideas for Entertaining and Decorati...
- Happy Easter Y'all
- Monogram Wreath for Front Door
- Spring Green in the Kitchen
- A New Spring
- Spring Decorating: Flower Arrangement
- Golden Visitors: Cooper & CeeJay
- What I'm Reading: Spring Decorating Ideas
- Eggs & Chicks Easter Tablescape
- Sharing Grandma's Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Alternative Easter Basket Ideas
- Trying A Different Style...Farmhouse
- International Women's Day
- It's Bunny Time!
- Spring Thoughts
- What I'm Reading
- Color Trend, Cobalt & White
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2015 (189)
How are your holiday decorating plans coming along? If you are like me you do this and that, moving from spot to spot around your house t...
Welcome to my home! This week I am teaming up with twenty other bloggers for a wonderful Holiday Home Tour, hosted by Chloe @Cele...
Welcome... You are invited to a "Mad for Plaid" Christmas Brunch
Call them centerpieces, vignettes, or just pretty things...we need them around the house during the Christmas season. Here are a few...
Hello everyone! I am back in the kitchen today... and I have another Christmas tablescape for you. I have been playing with re...
We had a lovely Thanksgiving evening hosting my parents, son, and his fiancée. Since it was the second meal for everyone else we opted...
I wanted to make a quick post to wish each of you a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Whether it is a small gathering or one with lots of ...
Merry Christmas everyone! For just a little bit more Christmas spirit today I am giving you a visit with my Byers Carolers collect...
After having a meal in the dining room I clear off the table and put either my monster flower arrangement back or create something new....
It sure is looking like Christmas... We have hung our outdoor wreaths..and we got the Christmas tree up also. This year we left the ten...