March 27, 2016
My Kentucky Living
Hello, I'm Sheila and my house is a giant art project! I enjoy creating an environment where my family can feel safe, secure, and loved. We are empty nesters learning to slow down and enjoy life.
you may also like
Hello, I'm Sheila
Join Me On Facebook
- Morning, Sunshine, and An Old Table
- A Farmhouse Style Burlap & Grapevine Wreath
- Posh Serveware Ideas for Entertaining and Decorati...
- Happy Easter Y'all
- Monogram Wreath for Front Door
- Spring Green in the Kitchen
- A New Spring
- Spring Decorating: Flower Arrangement
- Golden Visitors: Cooper & CeeJay
- What I'm Reading: Spring Decorating Ideas
- Eggs & Chicks Easter Tablescape
- Sharing Grandma's Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Alternative Easter Basket Ideas
- Trying A Different Style...Farmhouse
- International Women's Day
- It's Bunny Time!
- Spring Thoughts
- What I'm Reading
- Color Trend, Cobalt & White
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2015 (187)
I decided that I needed to do something to lift my spirits from this cold, grey, dreary weather. I woke up one day and decide...
I told you that I would share some of my parents' new 🏠 house once they were moved and settled. Well, they have moved, and they are m...
I can't stand it. I am ready for Spring. I know I will have to endure more winter...but this has been such a cold gloomy stre...
I am so happy you are here today to join me for a romantic table for two tablescape! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
It happens every year about this time. Just when groundhog day reveals six more weeks of winter, I am thinking it is time for spring. You ...
Yes, I am on a blue kick!
I took my mother shopping one day last week.
It is such a grey day that I wish you could come for tea. We could chat and laugh and become better friends. I just want...
Inspiration can come from the simplest things.
This one is for the ladies...and a little different from my usual posts. Let me know what you think after reading to the end. 😊 Grandmothe...