March 27, 2016
My Kentucky Living
Hello, I'm Sheila and my house is a giant art project! I enjoy creating an environment where my family can feel safe, secure, and loved. We are empty nesters learning to slow down and enjoy life.
you may also like
Hello, I'm Sheila
- Morning, Sunshine, and An Old Table
- A Farmhouse Style Burlap & Grapevine Wreath
- Posh Serveware Ideas for Entertaining and Decorati...
- Happy Easter Y'all
- Monogram Wreath for Front Door
- Spring Green in the Kitchen
- A New Spring
- Spring Decorating: Flower Arrangement
- Golden Visitors: Cooper & CeeJay
- What I'm Reading: Spring Decorating Ideas
- Eggs & Chicks Easter Tablescape
- Sharing Grandma's Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Alternative Easter Basket Ideas
- Trying A Different Style...Farmhouse
- International Women's Day
- It's Bunny Time!
- Spring Thoughts
- What I'm Reading
- Color Trend, Cobalt & White
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2015 (189)
Won't you join me in the kitchen today for an autumn tablescape! I am preparing a casual fall table for supper in the kit...
This post featured on Marilyn's Treats, Wonderful Wednesday . Thank you Marilyn! I have seen several bloggers paint their fa...
Welcome to my home. If this is your first time here I want to extend a very warm southern welcome to you. I am thrilled that you stop...
I have three little velvet pumpkins. Aren't they cute. They add just the simplest touch of fall to a room.
This was the scene at my house... Saturday afternoon, and hubby was watching football on tv. I was left to my own devices. (woohoo!) ...
Welcome to the Alfresco Tablescape Blog Hop! You are in for such a treat this week as you hop from tablescape to tablescape seeing...
I need to stop! I need to stop picking up little pumpkins. I have quite enough little baubles around the house! But what's...
My fall decorating is very simple. It is mostly adding bits and pieces here and there. After looking at my older fall posts I dec...
Featured on Ms Toody Goo Shoes And Rattlebridge Farm On the back roads of Kentucky it is not uncommon to see old houses like this......
This post is a little early...but I am taking the weekend off. I'll see you on Sunday or Monday. 'Tis the season for...