December 31, 2015
My Kentucky Living
Hello, I'm Sheila and my house is a giant art project! I enjoy creating an environment where my family can feel safe, secure, and loved. We are empty nesters learning to slow down and enjoy life.
you may also like
Hello, I'm Sheila
- ► 2016 (182)
- Happy New Year!
- 2015, It's A Wrap! Most viewed posts
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas!
- Christmas in the Dining Room, 2015
- Christmas in the Parlor, 2015
- Christmas in the Great Room, 2015
- Christmas in the Kitchen, 2015
- Equestrian Lady and Gent Bring Christmas to the Pa...
- Quick Jam Cake Recipe
- Candy Making Time at MyKentuckyLiving
- Dinner by Candlelight
- Christmas Luncheon Table
- Make an Elegant & Easy Holiday Centerpiece
- A Tureen Arrangement
- She Tied One On!
- Christmas Past Tablescape Ideas
- Work Those Baskets for Christmas Decorating
- Affordable Ways to Boost Your Décor
- What I'm Reading: Fun Christmas Ideas
- Repurposed Christmas Garland
- Make an Easy Christmas Centerpiece
- Holiday Window Shopping
- Oh Christmas Tree...
- ▼ December (23)
How are your holiday decorating plans coming along? If you are like me you do this and that, moving from spot to spot around your house t...
Welcome to my home! This week I am teaming up with twenty other bloggers for a wonderful Holiday Home Tour, hosted by Chloe @Cele...
Welcome... You are invited to a "Mad for Plaid" Christmas Brunch
Hello everyone! I am back in the kitchen today... and I have another Christmas tablescape for you. I have been playing with re...
Call them centerpieces, vignettes, or just pretty things...we need them around the house during the Christmas season. Here are a few...
We had a lovely Thanksgiving evening hosting my parents, son, and his fiancée. Since it was the second meal for everyone else we opted...
Merry Christmas everyone! For just a little bit more Christmas spirit today I am giving you a visit with my Byers Carolers collect...
I wanted to make a quick post to wish each of you a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Whether it is a small gathering or one with lots of ...
After having a meal in the dining room I clear off the table and put either my monster flower arrangement back or create something new....
I know that you all are just out of the kitchen from preparing Thanksgiving dinner...but w ait until you taste this sweet potato cassero...