May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015
Recently I showed you how I was freshening up my sitting room, aka mama cave.
I created a new coffee table vignette...which means that all of the blue and white had to go somewhere.
I liked having some of my collection on the coffee table...but It had been there since after Christmas, so I put it on the blockfront chest.
I have had my eye that spot, but I had a large flower arrangement there, and I did not know for sure if I wanted to move it.
One thing leads to another!
Here is the freshened up coffee table and sofa.
I added green pillows to the room a few weeks ago.
Then I stopped working on the room. Oops!
So, here we go.
I have tweaked and tweaked...and I think my collection works on top of the blockfront chest. We never know until we try...and that means moving and arranging.
Now, where did I put the arrangement that was on this chest?
Tune in for the rest of the story in a day or two.
Thanks for visiting!
Linking with the following blogs…TheDedicated house, Make it Pretty Monday
BetweenNaps on the Porch, Met Monday
My Kentucky Living
Hello, I'm Sheila and my house is a giant art project! I enjoy creating an environment where my family can feel safe, secure, and loved. We are empty nesters learning to slow down and enjoy life.
you may also like
- ► 2016 (190)
- Mixing Design Styles: New Traditional
- Transforming A Vase into a Hurricane
- Floral Design On A Whim
- Want a Good Cucumber & Onion Salad?
- Blue and White in My Life
- My Favorite Floral Arrangement
- Traditional Design Details: King Charles Spaniels
- Mothers Luncheon: Table Setting with Spode
- Without Children We Would Not Be Mothers
- Pasta & Veggie Salad
- More "Sitting Room" Photos
- Behind the Scenes
- Another Change in the Greatroom.
- ▼ May (13)