I think that Valentines is a good time to tell your special someone that you love them. Never miss the opportunity to say..."I love you." We are never guaranteed the next year, month, or day.
- a tube of smaller sized crescent rolls and
- a 1/2 cup (+) of mini chocolate chips.
- Separate dough into triangles.
- Sprinkle about 1 Tablespoon of the chocolate chips on the wide end of the dough.
- Roll up the triange of dough and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake according to package...until light golden brown. I am thinking "pain chocolat.
Pain (au) Chocolat (Chocolate Croissant)
Wishing you romance, chocolate, and true love on Valentines...and always.
Thanks for visiting.
Refresh Restyle, Inspiration Monday