January 14, 2015
Here is an older post...but since I have so many new readers I thought I would share this with you all. If you have seen this before you may want to just look at the pictures this time. It is a quick look at some of the colors that I use in this "house of many colors." I can tell you that I am so glad that color is supposed to be coming back into style!
My Kentucky Living
Hello, I'm Sheila and my house is a giant art project! I enjoy creating an environment where my family can feel safe, secure, and loved. We are empty nesters learning to slow down and enjoy life.
you may also like
- ► 2016 (190)
- Decorating with a Green Jar
- A Golden in the House
- Weather Report, Snow in South Central Kentucky
- Housekeeping Tip, Invisible Glass
- Easy Vegetable Soup Recipe
- More Brass & Gold Touches
- Colors and Textures in my Kentucky Life.
- Re-imagine Your House!
- Design & Décor Challenges, Already...
- Quick Portobello Pasta
- Carpe Diem, Baby!
- ▼ January (11)